Here are our washing recommendation for our kinds of wool
The blankets and teddy bears made with a 100% organic wool have to be hand-washed with care.
In Baby Merino (100% Superwash wool), wool and bamboo fiber, coton et cashmere, or coton and bamboo fiber, every other yarns can be washed the same way :
Machine wash on delicate cycle and reduced spin at 30°C
Do not use fabric softener
Do not dry clean
Do not iron
- washing only your knitted garment the first time because there is a risk that it will bleed.
- wash dark colours separately
- only use detergents that are made specifically for washing wool and other fine fibers
- and don’t forget to dry the garment flat, especially if you've hand-washed; without a spin cycle, knits have the tendency to stretch or become deformed.
- never dry the garment in direct sunlight.