Mamie et Moi for professionnals
Knitting is an excellent vehicle to convey messages and create events: yarns that weave the ties between people, colors which vary to infinity, materials that we can shape to our liking, are valuable tools; put into the hands of Mamie et Moi, they turn into magical moments!
They trust us
- Musée d’Histoire de la Ville de Luxembourg, Nuits des Musées 2014: Realization of a woolen rainbow on poles outside the museum; set up of an event in the elevator of the Museum: a real lounge at the heart of the elevator: about ten grannies were knitting while sitting comfortably on the sofa with a cup of tea in; visitors were surprised and amused and often sat with our grannies for a few moments to discuss and learn how to knit.
- “Pompon et Tricotin”: Organization of a workshop for children.
- Luxembourg Red Cross, 2014 Centennial Ball
- Creation and sale of accessories on the theme of the color “Red” for guests at the gala (bow ties, ties, strips, pins, earrings, pouches and bags, etc.).
- Auction of a “Yarn Bombing Tree” prize, or a knitted dressing of a tree in a private property.
Just like them, if you wish to submit a project, do not hesitate. Contact us !